Labels

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

First couple photoshoot @ La Mariee Wedding Studio in Korea (Part 1)

About 2 months ago (also the 1291st day after we first met), we did our first in-studio couple photoshoot together. And it is also our pre-wedding photoshoot. It was an interesting experience at La Mariee Wedding Studio in Daejeon, Korea. With my poor korean language abilities and multiple sign languages, I managed to communicate with my wonderful stylist. Prior trying on the gowns, the stylist put on a "natural sweet" makeup for me. It took more than half an hour for the makeup. I couldn't remember the number of steps, but it was definitely more than 20 steps. The stylist was very diligent in every detail. What amazed me was the speed at which my hairstyle was morphed in 5-10 mins each time and I had a great many gowns to choose from. The stylist would always spread open the gown... and *shoooh*(a sound she always made) and I would obediently jumped into the gown. The studio is 5 (or is it 6) storeys high and each floor has its specific theme and props. Sungsoo and I really had lots of fun. I am glad hunny (a nick I usually dearly calls him by) choose La Mariee for our once-in-a-lifetime photoshoot. 

Sneak Preview of Pre-Wedding Photos 

For more photos, please take a look at my later post.

Note: Do Not be confused with the La Mariee Wedding House in Singapore. There are two different companies in two different countries.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting the great content…I was looking for something like this.This is very good korea pre wedding photoshoot… , hopefully you will keep posting such blogs….Keep sharing

    ReplyDelete